How the file works:
- a validity level is kept in 3 columns as E:G
- a complete range (like E3:G100) is used for an additional level, simply to be copied
- link column E to entries in C (upper level)
- E must be sorted, F not (see above)
- row 3 only contains the selection cells so they can simply be cut away for insertion at another place.
- if this place is on another sheet, cells like F7 have to be replaced by range names (and the ranges be named manually)
- row 4 and 5 contain parameters for validity